Are you an energetic person with mechanical ability? Want a job where you are off on weekends? Need benefits? We're interested in hiring technicians with mechanical aptitude, experience is a plus but we are willing to also take on an apprentice. Our team will provide the necessary training. LeMeilleur's is one of the region's best Automotive repair facilities, serving the Kerrville communities in Texas since 1998. Our team enjoys training programs, a fantastic culture and opportunities for advancement, which are company-wide focuses to help you grow both personally and expertly. We're passionate about helping your career and adding to your resume because we know that happy employees lead to happier customers.
Some Duties required:
• Answer technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs. • Assist in diagnosing vehicle problems; order parts and tools as necessary • Oversee administration of warranty claims as well as training and supervising of service department • Perform maintenance, service and repairs for all vehicle types
• Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards • Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations • Maintain good working relationship with factory(s) and foster positive employee relations • Collaborate with Service Advisor's to make the customer experience a "win-win".
• Team oriented and self-motivated
• Able to work with little supervision • Valid driver's license and clean driving record
*Able to lift 80"s and pass a background check
*Must have own tools
Benefits • Medical, Dental, Vision • Life Insurance • Retirement plan
• Paid Training • Paid Time Off • Paid Holidays We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws