IDD Service Coordinator - $2,000 Sign on Bonus
At Hill Country Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities Center our vision is to empower people, foster hope,
support choice, and celebrate success.
**HILL COUNTRY MHDD CENTERS IS OFFERING A $2,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR ALL FULL-TIME, NEW HIRE EMPLOYEES**
Help us help others:
We are searching for a Service Coordinator who will assess individuals’ needs, advocate for your people, and develop and monitor Person Directed Plans. The Service Coordinator will collaborate with service providers and agencies to support effective Person Directed Plans. The Service Coordinator will provide skills training, crisis prevention and management, and maintain a positive relationship with individuals, family members, and service providers to support successful, person-centered outcomes. This compassionate, caring, and supportive team member will contribute to the overall lifetime potential success of an individual living with intellectual and/or development disabilities and their state of wellbeing.
You will get to:
- Assess individual needs and collaborate with them to develop and execute effective life management and Person Directed Plans.
- Provide relevant skills training to improve daily life.
- Collaborate with service providers and agencies to be a liaison for effective care and positive outcomes.
- Write and document articulately while using correct grammar so that documentation is clear and valuable.
- Schedule and conduct meetings that adhere to both state and company provided guidelines.
- Maintain compliance with legal requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Respond to crisis intervention with minimal supervision.
- Consistently meet with individuals to maintain progress and compliance.
- Guard confidentiality with knowledge and adherence to HIPPA regulations.
You’ll definitely need:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in psychology, sociology, behavioral or human services or related degree.
- A valid Texas State Driver’s License.
- Current automobile insurance and the ability to travel to individuals when necessary.
We’ll also want you to:
- Employ excellent verbal and written communication skills to engage and report effectively.
- Maintain a well-organized schedule while allowing room for flexibility and adjustments.
- Maintain accurate and timely collaborative documentation.
- Sustain a calm demeanor when under pressure to meet deadlines and handle sometimes difficult situations.
- Provide exemplary customer service and care to individuals with their best interest at heart.
- Work autonomously to complete assignments within company and state parameters with a high level of quality.
- Complete and maintain both CPR certification and Prevention and Management of Aggressive Behavior training.
- . Have one year of work experience with individuals with IDD (not required but would be awesome!).
We’re excited to provide:
- PPO health insurance plan with option to add dependents.
- PPO or DHMO dental plans and vision insurance options for healthy teeth and eyes.
- Employer paid life insurance.
- 403(b) and 457 retirement plan options with company matching (457) to build retirement savings so you can retire someday.
- Generous paid time off for fun and vacations and paid sick time for when you’re under the weather.
- Authentic and caring environment where folks care about each other and want to do good in the world.
We can pay you:
$20.04 - $24.79 per hour and benefits plus good karma for doing good in the world.