The technology you want, the service you expect
Since 1849, Comerica has been raising expectations of what a bank can be, by providing more than just accounts. At Comerica, you get all the digital apps and tools you need, plus a higher level of one-on-one service, knowledge and experience, from real bankers and advisors, to help navigate your financial life.
That’s full-service banking.
Our six full-service banking centers are located in Kerrville, Comfort, Hunt and Ingram and are an integral part of this close-knit community. Here, folks are freindly, the restaurants are great and downtown Kerrville is steadily growing--but never losing sight of our history, tradition and small town values.
You may know us for our signature annual events, such as Heroes All, a Memorial Day celebration, and Chili Christmas, an event that gives us an opportunity to welcome Old Man Winter and enjoy delicious Texas chili together.
Our unique style and time honored way of doing buisness has caught the attention of Texas Hill Country residents. Throughout our 17-year history, the readers of the Kerrville Daily Times have honored our community bank and colleagues with over 50 Reader's Choice Awards, including ''Best Bank'' (10 times), ''Best Looking Business'' (13 times), ''Best Dressed Business Person'' (9 times), ''Best Teller'' (13 times) and ''Best Boss'' (9 times).
- Comerica Bank has six full-service banking centers in Kerrville, Comfort, Hunt and Ingram.
- ATMs at all 6 banking centers plus Center Point and the Peterson Regional Medical Center in Kerrville.
- We have served the community since 1998.
- Bank of the Hills believes in unparelleled customer service and an unwavering commitment to the Hill Country community.
- We make loans at great competitive rates.