Hill Country MHDD Centers
Health and WellnessGovernmentNon-ProfitOrganizations
Hill Country Mental Health & Developmental Disabilities Centers provides crisis services, outpatient psychiatric care, counseling, skills training, and other services to individuals suffering from mental health disorders. Our Kerr County Mental Health Center is located at 955 Water Street. Trauma therapy and substance abuse treatment are also available at our administrative offices. Please call (830) 792-3300 for more information. IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE ARE EXPERIENCING A MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS, please call the 24/7 toll-free Crisis Hotline at (877) 466-0660. Our COVID-19 counseling hotline is also available 24/7 to those who are experiencing mental health issues directly related to the COVID-19 pandemic. That number is (888) 690-0799.
Hill Country provides nursing services, supported home living, day habilitation, respite care and more to individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurance plans. Services are offered on a sliding fee scale for uninsured and/or low-income individuals. Please see ''Highlights'' for additional information. Check out our website at https://www.hillcountry.org/ for information on ALL the services we provide.
- Hill Country is a great place to work! Browse our available positions and learn about our employee health benefits here.
- For info about mental health services, call Kerr County Mental Health Center at (830) 257-6553.
- For info about intellectual/developmental disability services, call Service Coordination at (830) 258-5400.
- To learn more about Hill Country MHDD Centers, click here.
- We are a non-profit organization! To make a donation, click here.